Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Greater Number 3: The Simian Connection part 8

  Mbu and Hewlett looked at the shiny spacecraft that had just landed in a clearing in the forest.  "Boy, where was this thing when Helen kept yammering on about how we were supposed to lead her to the heavens?  Now I've seen every...Holy Krizmak!  It's a blue guy!" exclaimed Mbu.
  Yorren stepped forward and greeted the Shangri that had flown Darion and the other humans to Oregon from Shangri La.  No one else on board the space craft was exiting.
  Father Ng called into the hovering shiny disc, "Father Fen-Chang.  There's someone out here I'm sure you'll be happy to see!"  Not even a fraction of a second elapsed before Father Fen-Chang stepped off the ramp and gave Hewlett a huge bear hug.  He greeted Father Ng and his family afterward.
  Cautiously, the rest of the humans got off the craft and there were introductions all around.
  Cyril walked up to Darion and looked him in the eye.  "The big guy over there is named Yorren.  He's the leader of a tribe of Sasquatch from this region.  He's asked me to talk to you."
  Darion looked from her to the Sasquatch and back to her.  "Sure, I'll talk to him."
  "Well, unless you speak Sasquatch, you'd best talk to me."
  "It's a long story, but I can hear him too.  No, I don't speak Sasquatch, but I understand his thoughts just as if they were my own."  Cyril shrugged and went to sit by her father.  Darion walked over to Yorren and communicated with him through his thoughts.
  "The girl said you wanted to talk to me," he opened with.
  "I am Yorren and I serve the king."
  "I appreciate that."
  "I have foot soldiers who tell me that the group of the dead is almost here.  Also, the man who leads them is on his way.  There are many humans with him."
  "You have an army?"
  "We are many and we serve the king."
  Darion knew that there would be fighting, but he recalled the words of Shwama Po.  He knew that there was a time for fighting and a time for loving.  He turned to Yorren.  "I need you to destroy the army of the dead.  Do not harm the humans."
  Yorren was able to communicate with his brave brothers and sisters around the world through his mind.  His orders were to kill the dead and leave the living unharmed.  With those words, began a massive worldwide ground battle between the Sasquatch and the hordes of the undead.
  The humans were led to the cave where they would be safe until the Hand of Karma arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment