Monday, January 31, 2011

Dutch and the Zone Warp

  This is part 3 of the fan fiction series.  I added all kinds of characters in this one.

Dutch and the Zone Warp

Garth: "Einstein is barking.  This can't be good."
Wayne: "Has that dog gone mental?  The leader of the Dark Side is now on our side.  There's nothing to bark about.  Shut up, you dumb mutt!"
Suddenly a bright blue flash of light startles the whole group.
Paul: "Guess who just arrived."
Everybody: "Who?"
Paul: "The Brown family."
Doc: "Clara?"
Paul: "Yeah, and Jules and Vern."
Clara: "Hello, everybody!  I'm so glad to be back!  How have you all been?"
Doc: "We've all been fine.  When have you been?"
Clara: "We've been all over the timeline."
Doc: "Come here, boys.  Let me look at you."
Jules and Vern: "It's great seeing you again, dad."
Virginia: "Wayne, we need to talk."
Wayne: "Sure, babe.  What's on your mind?"
Virginia: "It's our kids.  Raising triplets isn't easy and this environment doesn't help."
Wayne: "I understand that, but what do you want to do?"
Virginia: "Jennifer, Tanya and Allison should be raised the way I was raised."
Wayne: "By a Terminator?"
Virginia: "I know how it must sound, but think about it.  If they are as old as we are, they can be a big help to the Rebels."
Wayne: "I guess since you've had more experience with this subject, I should listen to you."
Virginia: "And besides, we have to start repopulating this planet."
Wayne: "I just had an idea.  Why don't we start repopulating this planet?"
Virginia: "That's what I just said.  If each of them was with one of the single soldiers in the Rebel, they could have kids who can then have their own kids."
Wayne: "Whoa.  You're blowing this way out of proportion.  Let's go through with this little bit first and then worry about what happens next."
Luke: "Unidentified flying object spotted.  It's flying toward the Cyberdyne ruins."

Meanwhile, at the place where Cyberdyne once stood, the space craft lands.  Aboard it is an alien species.  It's the Predators.  They immediately start going toward the Rebel Base.
John: "Those are the Predators.  They haven't come here since the year 1997."
Marty: "They were also here in 1987."
Bill: "Now what?"
Ted: "Paul, who do we bring back now?"
Darth Vader: "Yes, Paul, who do we bring back?  May the Force be with him."
Paul: "Dutch, of course.  He killed a Predator in 1987.  He can do it again in 2031."
John: "Dutch and we'll need another person for spy missions.  Luke can't spy all by himself."
Luke: "Yeah, Paul, who can help me spying?"
Paul: "How about Killroy?"
John: "Killroy?  OK.  Marty, go get Dutch.  Bill and Ted, go get Killroy."
Ted: "You mean, 'Killroy was here' Killroy?"
John: "How many Killroys do you know?"
Garth: "Can I go with Marty to get Dutch?"
John: "Sure, Garth."
Wayne: "We only have two Terminators.  Will they be able to take care of all our kids?"
Virginia: "Yes, but I want us to stay here to greet them.  Paul, can you take them to the year 2004?"
Paul: "Sure thing, Virginia."
Wayne: "Honey, I shrunk the kids."
Virginia: "Quit fooling around, Wayne!  Regrow them."
Paul took the triplets and the Terminators to 2004.  In 2031, three fully grown, but identical women appear.
Terminators: "Hasta la vista, babies."
Just then, Paul comes back from 2004.
Wayne: "Virginia, look at them!  We've got three beautiful daughters!"
Virginia: "You're right, Wayne.  Wow, thank you Paul!"
Paul: "Which is which?"
Jennifer: "I'm Jennifer Dare-Campbell."
Tanya: "I'm Tanya Dare-Campbell."
Allison: "I'm Allison Dare-Campbell."
Across the room from each other, Tanya and Paul made eyes at each other.  Just then a blue flash of light appears.  Bill and Ted have just arrived with Killroy.
Jennifer: "Cute blond."
Allison: "Cute mop top."
Bill: "Well hello, this is a pleasant surprise."
Jennifer: "I'm Jennifer."
Bill: "Excellent!  I'm Bill S. Preston Esquire."
Allison: "Hi, I'm Allison."
Ted: "I'm Ted Theodore Logan."
Killroy: "What am I, chopped liver?"

Back in 1987
Garth: "Hey, Marty.  I lost my Hover Board owner's manual."
Marty: "Garth, you. . .where did you lose it?"
Garth: "I don't know.  We have to find it.  I'm not supposed to have invented it until the year 2011."
Marty: "I know I know."
Garth: "The cover was red with white letters."
Marty: "There's something red just beyond those trees."
They use Luke's lightsaber as a machete.
Garth: "That's it!"
They grab it but it's only the dust jacket.
Dutch: "Lose something?"
Marty and Garth: "Aaahhh!"
Dutch: "Who are you guys?  What is this?  Hover. . .Board?"
Marty uses the shrinker and shrinks Dutch.  Garth puts Dutch in a glass jar with holes poked in the lid.  They go back to the DeLorean where Einstein is waiting patiently for them.

Back in 2031
Doc: "It looks like Marty and Garth are back."
Dutch: "You guys are giants!  What happened?"
Killroy: "Who's the little guy?"
Garth regrows Dutch.
Dutch: "Now you guys are as small as I am.  Pick on someone your own size."
John: "We're all here now.  What do we do about the Predators?  They're still coming full speed."
Dutch: "Predators?  Where?  I'll kill them all!"
Luke: "You guys try to calm Dutch down.  Killroy and I will go spy on the alien spacecraft.  Killroy, stop writing 'Killroy was here' all over the place."
Killroy: "Fine, let's go."
John: "Dutch, you can't kill all the Predators by yourself."
Dutch: "Who are you?  How does everybody know my name?"
John explains everything to Dutch.
Darth Vader: "Son, good luck with the Predator spacecraft spy mission."
Luke: "Yes, father, I know.  May the force be with me."
John: "That's good advice, Uncle Luke."
Clara: "I have an idea."
Vern: "Let's hear it, mom."
Jules: "Yeah, what's on your mind, mom?"
Clara: "Why don't we send out the Terminators to slow down the Predators.  How many of them did you say there were?"
John: "There are exactly seven, Mrs. Brown."
Clara: "Two Terminators and seven Predators."
Dutch: "You know, those Terminators look a lot like me."
John: "I can explain that.  Before Judgment Day, when humans ran Cyberdyne, they started looking for a prototype for their T-800 Infiltration Units.  They found a photo of a missing person by the name of Dutch.  His profile perfectly matched the endoskeletons that they had already made.  The metal skeletons needed skin so that they could blend in with the human population."
Dutch: "Cyber what?  What is this?  This is like some science fiction movie.  What year is this?"
John: "You are in the year 2031."

At the Predator spacecraft
Luke: "See, Killroy?  We're all in this together.  The Rebels.  We're a team.  We also happen to be the last humans on Earth."
Killroy: "I'm surprised Earth is still around with all these stories you tell me."
Luke: "This ship is huge!  How do we get inside?"
Killroy: "Now remember, we have to assume that there are more of these Predator things inside."
Just then the ship lifts off and flies away.
Luke: "What was that for?"
Killroy: "Look on the bright side.  Now all we have to deal with are the seven Predators here on Earth."
The Terminators manage to kill three Predators and badly injure one.  The injured one sets off its self-destruct mode on its arm computer.  It explodes and burns off the Terminator's skin.  The other Predators are killed in the explosion.  Everyone at the Rebel Base sees the flash and cheer.  Luke and Killroy start running toward the Rebel Base.  The Terminators join them.  Then everyone is back safely at the base.
Garth: "John, can I have the Terminator endoskeletons?"
John: "Sure, why?"
Garth: "You'll see."
Bill and Ted take Dutch back to 1987.  Killroy wants to stay with the Rebels.  Garth comes back with two Terminators that look just like him on steroids.
Paul: "You're crazy, Garth."
John: "Garth, you little joker.  We need to talk."
Hans and Franz:  "We're not here to talk.  We're here to pump you up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment