Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Love

  Everyone has their little puppy love at school.  This is just one of countless poems about mine.  Boy, I was a sap.  Cheesy cheesy cheesy!

First Love

I first met this first love of mine
In Drama class, but at the time
I was to her another nerd
Her heart just had its vision blurred
She saw me not for what's inside
And judgment wasn't justified
The next year I said to myself
She'll be my friend if nothing else
I tried my hardest just to please
With roses, poems and other means
And I talked to her every day
Her smile was worth the price I paid
And now she loves me, loves me too
A friendly love, a love that's true
I won't forget the day she left
As pretty as the day we met
It rained the day that she flew out
It rained, but not just from the clouds
The crazy stuff I did for her
The love I had to suffer for
She left in peace, or so it seems
The end does justify the means

No comments:

Post a Comment