Sunday, January 16, 2011

Wart and the Time Warp

  Growing up, I was a big fan of Back to the Future, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Star Wars and the Terminator.  I decided to write a story incorporating characters from all those movies.  I also put myself in the story.  I even stuck in a quote from a Guns n Roses song.  This story spawned several sequels.  Fan fiction at its Lohest.

Wart and the Time Warp

  In the year 2029, there is a big war between the humans and the robots.  After Judgment Day, there is only a handful of humans left.  Cyberdyne leader, Darth Vader, has sent a Terminator to the year 1984, and a T-1000 to the year 1994.
  We, the rebels, have stolen a Terminator to send to 1994 to destroy the T-1000.  We have also sent Kyle Reese, a soldier, to destroy the Terminator in 1984.
  John Connor is worrying about the past.  He has to survive to lead us to victory.  Cyberdyne wants to kill Sarah Connor in 1984, and wants to kill 10-year old John Connor in 1994.
  "We need humans from the past to help us win." says Marty McFly.
  "That's a good idea." say Bill and Ted.
  Doc replies, "We can't risk having a paradox."
  "Yeah, one Doc is enough." says Marty.
  "We can get Arthur from that movie 'Sword in the Stone'." I say.
  "Is he real?" asks Luke Skywalker.
  "I don't know!" I say.
  "We'll have to risk it!" says Marty.
  "How are we going to do it?" asks Doc.
  I say, "Well, you know how he supposedly pulls Excalibur from the stone?  We can rig the stone to bring him here when the sword is removed."
  "It just might work." says John Connor.
  I say, "Doc, Marty, prepare the time machine, we're getting Arthur."
  John says, "Bill, Ted, go in your phone booth and gather up world leaders from the past."
  "Excellent!" say Bill and Ted.
  John sends Luke to spy on Darth Vader at Cyberdyne.  Luke knows Cyberdyne like the back of his hand.
  "You there, who are you!" asks Darth Vader.
  "I am Luke Skywalker." says Luke.
  "Should I terminate him?" asks a Terminator.
  "No!" says Darth Vader.
  "Why are you keeping me alive?" asks Luke.
  "I want to duel with you." says Darth Vader.
  They both start their light sabers.
  "Ben Kenobi has taught you well, Luke." says Darth Vader.
  "How do you know about Ben?" asks Luke.
  "Luke, I am your father." says Darth Vader.
  "No!  That's impossible!" says Luke.
  Darth Vader says, "Deep inside you know it's true."
  I get in the time machine with Doc and Marty.
  Doc says, "We have to fly in that direction to get to 88 mph."
  Marty asks, "We'll hit that wall, won't we?"
  "You're not thinking fourth dimensionally." replies Doc.
  I say, "Come on guys, I don't have all day!"
  We all get in and put our seat belts on.  The car goes on hover mode and we're off to the past.
  "How are we going to rig the stone?" I ask.
  "Boy, where have you been?  We're all ready to go." asks Marty.
  Bill and Ted are in the phone booth but they don't know where to go.
  "Bill, my most stupendous compadre, who do we get?" asks Ted.
  "Well, Ted, my most excellent dude, I haven't the slightest idea." says Bill.
  "How about Ronald Reagan?" asks Ted.
  "Bogus!" says Bill.
  "How about George Washington?" asks Ted.
  "Excellent!" say Bill and Ted.
  The whole group of us in the future sit and wait for Arthur.
  "He should be here right. . .now." says Doc.
  Just as he says that there is a blue flash of light.  Doc isn't startled but John and I are.  Bill and Ted do air guitars which for some reason make sounds.
  "Wow, Merlin, what happened?" asks Arthur.
  "I don't know." says Merlin.
  "I'm scared." says Sir Lancelot, who is only about twelve years old.
  John introduces himself, "Hello Merlin, Arthur, Sir Lancelot, I am John Connor."
  "Why do you call me sir, sir?" asks Lancelot.
  "What should I call you?" asks John.
  "Just Lancelot, sir." says Lancelot.
  Merlin goes and makes friends with Doc.  Arthur and Lancelot make friends with Bill and Ted.  George Washington discusses war plans with John Connor.
  Back at Cyberdyne, Luke and Darth Vader are tired by still dueling.
  Luke says, "You can't be my father; my father's dead.  You killed him."
  Darth Vader says, "Join me and together we can crush the rebels."
  "No, never!" says Luke.
  Just then Darth Vader swings his light saber and cuts off Luke's hand.  Luke jumps out a window and staggers back to base.
  "I'm hurt, bad!" says Luke.
  John says, "Put pressure to stop the bleeding."
  "I have a Terminator hand that I stole from Cyberdyne." says Luke.
  Doc quickly repairs Luke's hand.
  Bill says, "Cool hand Luke, get it?"
  Doc and Luke just ignore Bill.
  "Try to flex it." says Doc.
  Luke flexes the hand effortlessly.
  "Thanks, Doc." says Luke.
  "I also made a new light saber for you." says Doc.
  "Wow, it's green.  I was getting tired of the blue one.  I want a red one like Darth Vader's." says Luke.
  John says, "Color is not important, it's how it works."
  I say, "We have to go defeat Cyberdyne."
  We all march to Cyberdyne.  Two T-1000's turn into Bill and ted and kidnap the real ones.
  "The robot usses are going to kill the gang." says Ted.
  "Yeah, while the real usses are stuck in this garbage disposal." says Bill.
  Suddenly the walls start closing in.
  "Help!  Marty, Paul, John!" says Ted.
  Marty hears the cries for help.
  "I hear you!  I'm sending down my Hoverboard.  Get on it and put it on high."
  "Excellent!"
  When the two are out, Luke destroys the T-1000s with his new green light saber.
  "I see you standing there.  You think you're so cool.  I have set up a time bomb." says Darth Vader.
  Luke swings his light saber and knocks Darth Vader's mask off.  He recognizes the face underneath from pictures of his dad.
  "Dad!  No, I didn't know!  Come on, we have to get out of here!" says Luke.
  "That's Rufus!" say Bill and Ted.
  "Go on Luke, I'll die anyway.  The rest have already left." says Darth Vader.
  "No!  Dad, I won't leave you!" says Luke.
  "Go!  Now!" says Darth Vader.
  Luke runs out of Cyberdyne.
  Boooom!!!
  "We did it!" says John.
  "Excellent!" say Bill and Ted.
  Doc and Marty bring Merlin, Arthur and Lancelot back.  Bill and Ted bring George Washington back.

No comments:

Post a Comment